Meeting under Moonlight
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Something set off the hybrid. Immediately Amy lifted her sword to meet the staff, eyes already seeing the way it would fall. Stepping forward to catch the blow Amy was surprised when the slave's voice cut through the air. Silently Amy watched the exchange between them. This timid creature, this slave, was suddenly standing on equal grounds with her brother. The angry words shot her way had no effect on the trader. Her ears raised in disbelief, still ready to fight if needed.

Amy grinned at the pointed question. You can't blame me for making such a mistake. There are those out there who use family as slaves. Something about them being unable to fight back due to blood ties. Her submissive behavior...she'll be a walking target for anyone who sees her. You don't want her mistaken as a slave? Teach her not to act like one. I'm not the only one who'll think so, and not everyone is above taking what isn't theirs. Amy indicated towards the trap behind them. The one who had made that would have taken Anita whether or not she truly was a slave belonging to Ezequiel. The way the sister was now, she would be too easy to break and mold. If the brother truly wanted to protect her, he'd have to teach Anita how to protect herself.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread