victim's voices
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

If your tired feel free to take a nap or sleep if you like, I can watch over you and yours while you are resting.

The voice came out gently, friendly and the person behind it had the same feel in his very body. His ears were perked and his tail was waving lightly from left to right as he stood in his Optime form. He crossed his arms and smiled as he nodded lightly to Selene. The only difference from there last meeting was that now he had the scent of New Dawn on him and he had a large, elegant and beautiful hand and a half sword strapped to his back hidden within a ornate sheath of leather and studs.

The brown strap from the sheath made a X across his chest but other than that he had not changed at all. Shadow was still a tall beast of a wolf but still as kindhearted as when he first met her and Hadley.

It's good to see you again Selene, I can see that you and Hadley are doing well, I'm happy to see such a love grow like it has, you have my congrats.

He walked forward and held out a hand to her and after didn't make any move for he would want to make sure that she was comfortable being around him and if not then he would leave, He was passing by anyway doing his helping all others thing.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread