victim's voices
The sound of footsteps nearby had the young woman's ears perk as a form came closer, usually the young coydog would have leaped right up off the ground and to defend herself. Yet something kept the Vansenza from doing so. The behemoth form of the other was familiar, everything was. "Shadow!" This was the massive wolf she had met before with Hadley, the man she had told about Casa di Cavalieri. "No it's fine...I just haven't had much sleep lately." She didn't need to sleep, but was grateful the man would watch over her. He was much older than Sel, and she looked upon him as a mentor, or a fatherly figure.

She noticed the sword he carried, and the scent that clung strongly to his pelt. He was a pack wolf now, judging from the scents of other canines woven into his fur. His words confused her, about Hadley and herself. "Well...Hadley and I aren't...An official couple...But thank you." Sadly it was the truth, however much she wanted to become something of a relation to the mottled hybrid, it was sort of like being pushed back. "But it's not like I don't want to be with him." She murmured quietly, hoping the raven toned wolf man would understand. The last meeting with Shadow consisted of him getting to see of her adoration of Hadley. But not much coming back from Hadley. 

Taking more notice to the sword he held, Sel crept up from her recline against the tree to study the sword much better. Hers was pretty, inlaid with sparking gems and frosty silver and white. The handle was curved delicately, slightly jagged at the base to create the illusion that it was like a sharp snowflake. To Sel, hers looked like a weapon crafted from water and winter sprites, kissed with the cold breath of winter and blessed with the sparking snowflakes of the season. However beautiful it was, it was deadly. She held it up for him to see, still looking at his own fine weaponry. "Looks like a good sword ya have...Mine isn't just for looks." Holding out her weapon for his inspection, Sel glanced around with warm eyes for any sign of another being. However stereotypical or judging  it was of her, Sel was afraid of black wolves. But Shadow was nice. And so was Jazper the Sole. They could never hurt her could they? The molestation near Ichika had regrettably scarred that onto the young hybrid, she so wanted to apologize to Shadow for that. He wasn't bad was he? 

Messages In This Thread