victim's voices
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow smiled as he listened to her words and he noticed easily when Selene's eyes went to his weapon. His eyes went to hers and he nodded lightly as she started to speak of Hadley and then when she spoke of her sword and his, Shadow chuckled lightly as she pulled hers out to show it off. It was a fine blade of an expert craftsmen and judging by the blade and how sharp it was, looks was just one of it's strong points. Shadow looked her blade over and then he threw his shoulder up as his blade was thrown partially out of it's sheath and then he reached up caught it by the handle, pulled and spun it quickly and he caught the blade by two fingers as he held it out flat to her, so she could touch or hold if she so wanted.

Craft, looks, and quality aside, a swords true strength and skill lies in the one wielding it.

His tail moved lightly from side to side as he was already enjoying the time with a friend that he had met so long ago. Shadow loved that he was in a area where he could meet new people and then later on see them again. Shadow liked the company of others over being alone. For the longest time Shadow had thought that being alone was batter because it was easier. Only now did Shadow know that friendship was worth a lot and that having a family meant you didn't have to be alone anymore.

Shadow held the sword out so Selene could take it. When looking at the blade she would see something that looked as though it belonged to a Angel Knight. The blade was beautiful and the hilt was no less as stunning. After she took the blade from him he continued to speak about matters that he knew Selene cared about, matters that would do well for Selene's heart and soul.

You may not have noticed it Selene but Hadley cares for you and it's as easy to see as night and day. You two will do well and if you don't mind my saying, you both were made for one another. You'll see.

Shadow smiled kindly as the look on her face showed that she thought the sword a beauty and that she liked his words about her future with the wolf she loved.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread