undone.
[html]

Russet ears perked at the sounds of approaching footsteps and a feminine voice calling out for someone. The younger girl pushed herself up and opened her eyes, stretching out her arms and yawning. She was not annoyed by the disturbance, any type of interaction with her packmates was always welcome. Seeing as she had only met Myrika and Vesper, more interaction would be nice. As she was scratching a particularly itchy spot on her ear, another woman entered her room and immediately started talking to her. Another sunny personality just like herself perhaps. Waiting for the other to finish talking, Emma flashed her a toothy canine smile and pulled herself to the edge of the fur-covered bed. " This seems to be correct, I was tired of how dusty this place was. Bad for the lungs. " She said, chuckling quietly after. It did seem that through the passage of time women were naturally cleaner and more well kept then their male counterparts.

Gazing around her room, she did a mental check of all the things she owned, feeling a little self-conscious at all her personal belongings on display to a stranger. Shrugging a little to herself, the youth returned back to her sunny self and smiled, turning back to the other. " I am pretty new here, my name is Emmanuelle Brenna, but you can call me Emma or Ems for short if you like. " She offered to the other, her eyes dropping to the bulge of the others belly. Rising to her feet she strode over to the door, clasping her hands in front of her face in joy. " Oh! You are pregnant! How wonderful. You are so lucky! " The words tumbled from her maw excitedly, dropping down on one knee and looking at her stomach in appreciation. Rising back to her feet she backed herself up, suddenly realizing the error of her ways. " Wow, how rude of me! I didn't even ask for you name, please come in, you can sit wherever you like. " She said apologetically as she sat down in the chair beside the desk and looked at the other expectantly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread