undone.
-/-/I fail\-\-

Large ears ducked as Omni realized her chatty behavior and obvious intrusion upon the younger canine's space, but lifted back to their usual tall stature atop her long brown hair. Well, Jacinto could just head back to the room when he wanted. That was fine. Maybe he too needed a break. Even after she had so quickly shooed the man from the room. The new girl's name was Emmanuelle, and Omni nodded happily, the sunny personality of this girl was simply wonderful to be around. Otherwise, the coywolf would constantly be stomping around grumpy, there was plenty of stress to go around when there was a pregnant woman involved. Her own room was spotless, just as this one was. "Yeah...Kicked the man out, had to get the impurities away." The woman remarked with a chuckle, that was fairly important before getting to the business of her puppies. Lovingly, a palm was placed on the bulge. How Ommy couldn't wait until they breathed the fresh Infernian air.

She hadn't even noticed that Ems had not asked for her name, simply she shook her head. "I'm Omni Cadeaux...Just Omni though..." Omni found herself looking serenely around the room, it was certainly very nice. "I live down the hall. With Jacinto Lykoi, my mate..." Where was he? Didn't really matter at the moment though. Blue eyes widened in surprise as Ema came closer to admire her new baby bump, enthusiastic about it. There was nothing else to do but smile in pride, they were going to be splendid! "Yeah! I can't wait for the babies...They'll be my everyday joy." A smile spread wide over her muzzle, sitting herself politely down in a chair. "What about you? How're you liking and settling into Inferni?"

Messages In This Thread