No Excuse
[html]

Word Count :: 0

Valkyrie was not offended that the male did not smile, for something in his eyes told her that he would if he could. She didn't know what stopped him from smiling, but she did know that since she had known him, he had not smiled, even when she had. His frown was not as deep as it was before though, and she realized this, which meant that he was glad she was here, she supposed. He scribbled on the paper and held it up to her, and she read it. He told her that it was good seeing her again. She smiled and nodded her head to him. "I'm glad you're back." Valkyrie spoke to him, the same smile still on her face. When he went down to scribble again, her gamboge eyes followed the motion and then she read the words once they were held up to her again. She realized his English was getting better. Where did he end up going in his absence?

Valkyrie nodded her head at his question to her. "I was accepted back here a few times before, so I doubt that there isn't a way to return..." she spoke, her voice was unsure though still and she looked towards Zeke's den. "I'd have to ask Zeke still though. I hope he lets you come back in the clan." she spoke, sighing lightly before she lifted her head to the sky and let out a wolfish yowl to their leader, wanting the golden male to come and either accept or deny the return of the once Imaginifer's son.

image by J; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.valk-withme { background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... withme.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#876826; width:474px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.valk-withme b {color:#db973f; }
.valk-withme p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.valk-withme p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread