Best Laid Plans
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 391

The wind was not in her favor. Although it felt wonderful to have the breeze gently ruffle her fur and kiss her cheeks, it made her a cripple in terms of her nose. Kiara sat anxiously, the Inferni boarder just a few yards in front of her and lined with wolf skulls. With the strange sight before her and only her eyes and ears to rely on, its no wonder she was nervous. Yet the young mother-to-be continued to sit at the boarder and wait. Why? Even she couldn't say for certain. Perhaps it was because Kiara really wanted to see Vesper, or perhaps she was just itching for trouble. Either way, something kept Kiara at the boarder while fear prevented her from calling out.

Her worries only increased when an oddly colored wolf, no coywolf, strode up to the boarders. The female was a stranger to Kiara and she knew that Inferni didn't exactly like wolves. However, the friendly demeanor of the coywolf quickly put Kiara at ease. She wasn't going to chase Kiara away from the boarder and the other woman's wagging tail was quickly mirrored by Kiara. The rabbit in the coywolf's jaws caught Kiara's attention and her stomach rumbled at the sight of a fresh kill. When the promise of food was given the arctic wolf was more than willing to make new friends. "Can I? Really?" The white wolf's hopeful sapphire eyes stared at the stranger's mismatched ones and Kiara offered a friendly smile.

Vesper. For a brief moment Kiara had forgotten all about her friend, her reason for sitting on the boarders and staring at the ominous skulls. The alabaster female looked at her new friend and wondered if she would know Vesper. Even if they were pack mates, there were always those individuals you didn't really know. Remembering her manner's Kiara gave the coywolf a small bow and politely said. "N...namaste, I'm Kiara of Ichika no Ho-en. I uh, was just wondering if Vesper was around. Its not important really, that's, I just wanted to say hi." Darn that strange word, why on earth was it customary to give such a strange greeting anyways. Kiara gave a sheepish grin, embarrassed that she had messed up the greeting. However the skulls were still bothering her. Kiara quickly glanced up at the nearest one and shuddered.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread