Best Laid Plans
[html]

When the white female questioned Emma's intentions of food she just laughed, her tail wagging to and fro happily. " Of course you can have it! I'm a master hunter and besides, you look hungry. " The youth offered sympathetically. By no means was the other wolf weak, but pregnancy had to impair some things. She pranced closer and tossed the rabbit to the other female, then promptly sat down, her haunches making a thud sound from the impact. Toung lolling out of her mouth from her hunting, she gazed at the white female in front of her curiously. Not many wolves were brave to go right up to the Inferni border, especially since it was covered with just that - wolf skulls. She herself hadn't contributed any skulls to the collection and at the moment she didn't need to her. No wolves, or anybody else for that matter had bothered her since she arrived in her new packlands.

Catching the blue eyes staring behind her, the young swung her head back, doing a double take of the skulls. I guess it isn't very comforting to look at the skulls of your bretheren. Her thoughts were interrupted by the speech of her new companion, and she turned back to face the snowy female. " I'm not sure where Vesper is, havn't seen her in a day or so. I'm sure she is poking around somewhere. I would call her, but someone else might get curious and come, and unfortunately a lot of my pack mates won't be as friendly as me and Vesper. " As much as the coywolf was peaceful and had an especially sunny disposition, not everyone felt that way. Especially about wolves. Personally, she didn't see the reason so much. Sure, she had met some racism in her travels but it wasn't anything she couldn't ignore.

Glancing behind her once more, the silver and russet hued coywolf flashed another smile at her friend and trotted past her, coming to a standstill a few feet away. " Let's go this way, I'm sure those skulls give you the creeps. " Not waiting for an answer, she moved on, prancing through the tall, dry grasses, ears perked as she moved. The female highly doubted her companion would object.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread