Best Laid Plans
[html]

The youths tail flicked back and forth quickly, and she dropped into a play bow as the white wolfess in front of her laughed long and hard. It gave Emmanuelle pleasure to make others laugh, she was indeed a social butterfly and she felt that she might have made a new friend, though it might be difficult for her fellow clan members to see past her heritage. As Kiara's spoke of her, ahem, fashionable appearance the coywolf let out a sharp yip of laughter and struck a pose, the feathers flopping in front of her face. Giggling, she shook them off and looked at the ground where they landed. She might keep one of two of them, to remember this playful jaunt the two of them had taken.

Panting from all the fun, the younger coywolf plopped herself down on the ground and caught the blue eyes of the female in front of her. It was hard not to notice the heavily pregnant body of hers, and the coywolf decided to get more information. She was very caring and concerned of others. " When are you due, if you don't mind me asking? Puppies are so cute, I bet yours will be adorable. If you need any help, at all, give me a call and I'd be glad to give you some assistance if you ever needed it. " The mottled female offered, kindness radiating from her calm gaze. Of course, the youth only had just met Kiara but helping out came naturally to the every sunny woman.

If Kiara rebuked the coywolfs offer, she wouldn't mind. It was hard to let a stranger in, even one as friendly as Emmanuelle. Sometimes it was too much for other people.[/html]

Messages In This Thread