Best Laid Plans
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 373

Running and playing was something Kiara loved to do. Despite the fact that she was expecting puppies of her own, in many ways the young female felt like a puppy herself. She wasn't even two years old, and her world had become so big. If anyone had told her a few months ago that she would be pregnant and playing with a luperci, she would have said they were crazy. Yet there she sat, outside of Inferni boarders, panting and laughing after playing with a luperci. A toothy smile was plastered onto her face as her tongue rolled out to the side. The two girls giggled and laughed together while Emma stuck a pose to show off her new "look."

While both females rested, the conversation turned to Kiara and her puppies. It seemed as if the coywolf shared her love for puppies and Kiara puffed out her chest proudly. The offer for help was as genuine as she had ever heard and it was endearing to think that her new friend was so willing to help. "Thanks! I hope they are as cute as the rest of the puppies in Ichika. I love puppies and I'm the packs puppy sitter. Although, I'm not sure how well I will be able to fulfill my duties with young puppies of my own..." The arctic wolf cocked her head to the side as she tried to think up clever ways to get around her situation. There were four puppies in Ichika, and all of them were growing up quickly. But would she have time to help them when she was a single mother?

"Oh, right! The puppies are due in about a month, just in time for the spring showers. I will be sure to call if I need any help, but Ichika is so kind and caring. I'm sure I will be well looked after. How about when the puppies are older I bring them to neutral territory so we can all play together? If were are lucky Vesper might join us as well." An innocent smile spread across Kiara's face. She liked almost everyone she met and was quick to make friends with them, except for Amy and Rojo. She hated those two.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread