Best Laid Plans
[html]

As both females sat on the ground and rested, Emma took a moment to look around. She wanted to make sure she wasn't super far away from her clan land lines, although it was far-fetched the woman didn't want to be responsible for an intruder to come waltzing up even though her responsibility wasn't scouting. Her mind drifted slowly back to her meeting with Vesper, she wasn't sure where she belonged in this pack because she was a hunter and fished by nature, but those tiers were taken up by her aqqaitence Omni and some other coyote member. It was frustrating, not knowing where you belonged. Emma had been feeling a lot of this lately, and she wasn't sure what to do about it. Sighing softly, her gaze drifted back up to the sapphire blues of her companion.

Kiara seemed to like Emmanuelle well enough, and her tail thumped loudly against the ground as the snowy wolfess reacted in a good way to her offer. Being in a pack, or a clan in her case was always handy during pregnancy. The youth couldn't imagine being by yourself in the unforgiving lands outside clan territory giving birth to several bundles of compeltely dependent and vulnerable puppies. It would not end well if someone with less then steller intentions decided to take a stroll past. " I would love that, and I bet Vesper would too. " She exlaimed happily, pleased with the future appointment that had been set up with her new friend.

Her thoughts turned to the aftermentioned pack that Kiara belonged too and her interest was piqued. Emma only heard about a gathering of coyotes before trundling alone over to Inferni, so she had not learned little to nothing at all about the other packs in the area. " What is your pack, Ichika like? I havn't had too much expierience with anybody outside Inferni. " She asked simply, ears perked and tail still thumping, though not as hard on the ground behind her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread