Best Laid Plans
ooc; i think i am going to have ems take her leave, i'm not sure where else this thread is going. xD

[html]p>Emmanuelle's smile dipped into a slight frown as she picked up on the females uncomfortableness. She looked at the female apologetically with flattened ears, her mis-matched eyes big and sorry. If she had caused the other female discomfort, she hadn't meant to. The yearling was just that, a yearling. Still new and young to the world, she hadn't experienced a lot of things, one of them being non-luperci. Trying to signal her friendliness to the other female, her stance hadn't changed on their newly forged friendship she let her tail sway too and fro, trying to engage the other in lighter feelings.

The afternoon had become later and later, until the once blue sky had become a mixture of pinks and purples. The change had gone unnoticed to the two females, for they were too busy for play and friendship to be concerned with the aging day. Her mis-matched eyes sought the heavens and she frowned, disappointed with how the day had gone by so fast. Lowering her gaze down to the snowy wolfess in front of her, she once more offered an apologetic smile. " It's getting late. I should be going now. " She said, her tone somewhat sad with the departure of her new friend so quickly.

" It was really nice meeting you Kiara. I will have to let Vesper know about our plans, if they are still on.. They are still on right? " She asked, concern crossing her face. Hopefully her social faux pass wasn't too bad with the other female. While she waited for an answer, she gathered the crows feathers at her feet and offered another smile to the female.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread