Best Laid Plans
[html]

Thanks for the RP

Word Count → 240

It seemed as if Kiara's discomfort was noticed by her companion and the coywolf gave an apologetic look. Kiara smiled in response to try and show that there were no hard feelings. As one of the few uninfected wolves in Nova Scotia, she would have to get used to others treating her differently and the shock that always seemed to come when she admitted her situation. Although, the more time Kiara spent in the luperci world, the less ignorent she felt. Some of the luperci were just as ignorant about her, as she was about them.

The atmosphere quickly lightened although the sun had begun to set. The arctic wolf had spent a long time with Emmanuelle and although she hand't accomplished her goal, she at least made a new friend. Kiara nodded when Emma expressed her need to leave. The pregnant female also needed to get back to Ichika. She didn't want to stay out of the pack lands for too long in her vulnerable state; especially with the threats of Amy, Rojo, and Salsola so close by. "It was nice meeting you too Emma. Our plans for later are still on, and I wouldn't miss them for the world. I had a great time today."

With their goodbyes said, it was time for both females to part. Kiara grabbed her rabbit and gave Emma a wag of her tail before departing. Vesper was wrong, Inferni wasn't so bad.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

End

Messages In This Thread