Whispers can be heard, but there is only silence
At her thanking him, Fritz simply nodded and said, ”It’s a pleasure.” He did grin at Laikira’s blush but didn’t say anything about it. Although it would cause her to blush more and he was sure that that would be most pleasing on her. But he didn’t want her to be uncomfortable and simply gave her a charming grin.

She agreed that they were cute and the two rascals ignored the two of them and curled up to sleep. His ears twitched at her explanation of why she had come here. It was rather nice that she had come to meet him, even if she didn’t have a reason to do so. ”Well, I’m sure we can figure out a reason, Miss Laikira.” He teased her gently.

She then asked why he had come here and he sighed. But before he could start, he noticed she was standing awkwardly and gestured for her sit on the bed, doing so as he did. ”Please, come and sit.” He then thought of what to say. ”Well, I’m from London and my father is a carpenter. And I learned from him and how to fight from my uncles. I soon became a mercenary and was rather good at it.” He paused, unsure of how this next part would go. ”But I took my duties too far and help with the murder of innocents in a village. I immediately quit and stayed awhile with my d family. But I needed to get as far away as I could from the awful place. But it still haunts me.” He was sorry fro what he had done but could never tell those that he killed that he was.

Messages In This Thread