M-No Avoidance
[html]

OOC she won't smell of the caves as she lives outside

Word Count → 000

The sound of someone approaching the edge of the clearing had Amy casually adjusting her weapons so they'd be easy to draw. Her throwing knives and poisoned darts sat in a pouch on her hip, the flap open, and her short sword slid easily out to lay beside her. The one who stepped forward though was a pleasant surprise. It wasn't a fool that she'd have to chase away, or someone else come to bother her while trying to eat, but her friend Levent. Smiling she stood up and made room for Levent to join her. She nodded at the cat curtly before allowing her full attention to rest on him again. Levent. I see you finally made it.

Neatly Levent bowed to her, bringing a smile from her. Please, sit. You're just in time for dinner. I hope you don't mind travel fare. It's not as fresh, though I did season it. Amy sat down again, returning her attention to the meat. Carefully she turned it, knowing that it didn't have to cook for long before being finished, having been previously prepared. Amy slipped it off and studied the meat. She hadn't been expecting company, and had no plates prepared for dividing it on. She didn't want to put it on the fur and risk staining it. Raoth! Plates. The young coyote appeared, growling due to his inability to actually complain. He showed up with three wooden dishes. Daintily Amy divided it up, even setting a portion aside for Levent's pet cat. The part that had managed to get burnt was handed to Raoth before she dismissed him back into the background. Raoth looked at her in disbelief before a stern look convinced him to listen. How are you?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread