M-No Avoidance
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy nibbled on her meal happily, able to actually enjoy the taste of something after everything tasting like ash for so long. Grabbing a bottle Amy cracked it open. Smiling apologetically for the manners Amy lifted the bottle up and drank from it. She didn't take much, just a few swallows, before placing it down again. She nodded her head at Levent's description of the land. It's very primitive, but the opportunities here seem to be boundless!

Asked what she had been up to Amy passed the bottle over, indicating for Levent to take a sip. Leaning back she looked up at the sky. I've been trading, but you already knew that of course. It was doing quite well, though a festival that came through presented quite the challenge to me. Something happened that left me in a rather vulnerable state I'm afraid, and I ended up being forced to contract with a pack. I am allowed to stay in their lands in exchange for providing the information I hold. Amy's face twisted slightly in distaste. She didn't like being forced to depend on anyone, and being in that situation even for a brief while had irritated her.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread