M-No Avoidance
[html]

OOC you ruined me. read it and couldn't stop laughing, even after i went to work. also, i apologize for amy's inability to drink XD

Word Count → 000

The story didn't hold any extraordinary pull for Amy as it began. A woman she didn't know and didn't care about was at the start. That is, until he mentioned almost marrying her. That grabbed her attention. Levent was her possession. No one else could have him. He could sleep with as many lovers as he wanted, do as he wished, but he belonged to her. No one else could claim him. Her dark eyes glittered, hard as stone. The mask that she usually wore dropped with the alcohol, all her emotions laid bare. Well, barer. There was still a thin veil there, keeping her from jumping Levent and choking him for 'cheating' on her, the monster still caged inside.

Her attention was fully focused on the story now, drinking in the tale, wondering what connection it had to the woman from the beginning. Hearing that Dionysus had a male as a lover didn't bring any surprise from Amy, already used to those who wavered between the two genders. There were few things in the world that she hadn't already seen in one form or the other. Hearing that Ampelos had been trampled to death by a bull, a horrid and gory death, brought a pleased smile to her face. It definitely wasn't pleasant to look on, with all the dark emotions shown within, but it was one of her most beautiful.

The last part shot Amy into wild laughter. She knew Levent couldn't be captured by anyone, not even this horrid greek lady. So there was no need for Amy to hire someone to kill her after all. She grabbed the bottle, lifting it in a toast. I say good luck on your escape, and tasting the sweet love of the one who made drink possible. Here, have some. Amy drank from the bottle, and holding it in her mouth leaned forward, kissing Levent and sharing the drink between them.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread