M-No Avoidance
[html]

OOC very. this thread gives me chills Big Grin

Word Count → 000

Amy watched the male glance at the scar binding him to her. She wondered if he even understood what he had done when he'd allowed her to mark him in such a way. Not even death would free him from her control. His hands were trembling as he took the drink, washing it down. Taking it back Amy knocked back more of the bottle, dizzy with delight and cruelty and the drink that flooded her veins. Hearing him denounce her lie Amy watched with interest as his shirt was removed, eyes greedily devouring the sight of her mark on his body, of proof that he was hers, muscles underneath his wiry frame.

Chuckling Amy looked up at him. Clever boy. I knew there was a reason why I liked you. So tell me, if it isn't love that I want, what is it? Her body swayed slightly as she moved, revealing how unstable the drink had made her. She was revealing a part of her to him that she hadn't been sure he was ready for. If she lost him because of this Amy would be furious. At the moment though, everything made perfect sense. Leaning forward she placed her hands on her shoulders. Tell me. What do you see?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread