M-No Avoidance
[html]
Bana güven, Levent Kartal. Bu iblisler göreceksiniz.

God he's asking for it. >_>

His increasingly drunken mind flickered back to the inn, to their bodies interlocked and his rage at the pain she caused him. Levent had been furious, indignant, not wanting to succumb to her illusion of power and be nothing more than a toy to bite and mark at her whim. But they had been keeping a lot from each other even then, and now that the rules of the game had been revealed, it was getting to be a lot more interesting. He hungered for what she had, and she needed something of him too. He could see it in her dark eyes, even as she stared with satisfaction at the deep wound on his shoulder. He wondered vaguely if he was the only one to be marked in this way, but that thought was cast aside for his sanity’s sake.

He grinned toothily as she dropped her façade. Was it part of a conscious decision on her part or just an effect of the alcohol? He hadn’t had as much wine as she had, though he knew that he’d adjust for the difference if he got a chance to grab for the bottle again. It was dangerous, especially for his slightly undersized frame.

She questioned him, and the brown wolf suppressed a soft growl. He could see through her ruse, but he did not know the truth of what she needed. Amy was a mystery—and besides, what could she possibly need from him? He bet she could get whatever she needed, whether through fair trade or manipulation or a darker pact he’d yet to see. He did not know, and for a second he was afraid.
The moment passed. He was afraid of nothing but death. An irony, for the woman leaned so close to him now was a master of killing.

“I see a beautiful woman,” Levent murmured, his breath bittersweet with the wine burning in his veins. “Beguiling, manipulative, powerful.” He reached up to trace her cheekbone with a claw, his voice deepening. “I see only what you permit me to see, dişi şeytan.”

He bared his teeth in a fearsome grin. “So show me,” he growled, his blizzard blue eyes wide and icy. “Really show me.”

Ama cennete ulaşmak için cehennemin içinden yürümek gerekir.

<style type="text/css">
.levmon .space {width:300px; height:565px; float:right;}
.levmoni {color:#860000; font-size:25px; text-align:center; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px; line-height:30px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:garamond;}
.levmoni2 {color:#860000; font-size:20px; text-align:center; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px; line-height:30px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:garamond;}
.levmon b {font-weight:bold; color:#d6f7f7; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:garamond; font-size:15px;}
.levmon w {font-weight:bold; color:#ccb86f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:garamond; font-size:15px;}
.levmon p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.levmon p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.levmon .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#860000;}
.levmon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levmon {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; max-width:718px; background-color:#080000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HPi2X.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#554747; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread