M-No Avoidance
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Raoth sagged with relief. He worked as her target practice for knife throwing all the time. It seemed her interest was more captured by the male that had come to their fire than doing actual damage to him. Amy's ears twitched at his laughter, turning to watch. She grinned at his indication, watching him pull out the throwing knives. Told that he'd never miss Amy sighed softly, holding Raoth next to the tree. Drawing a dagger she drove it through his arm to keep him from moving. Raoth let out a gurgled sound of pain, immediately beginning to tug at it. To prevent it Amy tied his other arm up.

Walking over to Levent Amy shook her head softly. You never miss? Even when drunk? Her hand danced lightly over his form, moving down his arm to the hand that grasped the pouch. Well, I suppose I'll have to fix that then. Sharply Amy grasped his hand, moving to pull and dislocate his wrist, giving him a handicap. Wickedly she grinned up at him, knowing that it would hurt. She didn't care. He said it was unfair. She had simply evened the playing fields-to benefit herself, of course. Amy didn't want Levent to win.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread