M-No Avoidance
[html]

OOC sure. fade out in yours?

Word Count → 000

Amy didn't exactly have tense muscles. She was drunk, she was happy, she was causing others pain. Amy was as relaxed as she got. Instead, his touch felt very, very sensual. Concentration blown to pieces Amy chucked her knife to the ground. The cruel way that he'd thrown the knife, careless and bored, right into Raoth's ribs. It was amazing. Amy wanted that. She wanted him so badly. Screw the game. She just wanted to screw with him. Keep him tied to her side, her own personal toy. Except that he wasn't, he was better than that, burning with darkness. It didn't match her own, but it didn't matter, the taste still driving her wild.

Twisting around Amy faced him, grinning. I declare myself the winner. I'll take my prize. She was fully willing to let him argue that fact, as he'd hit Raoth more than she had. Well, to be fair she'd only thrown two knives compared to the ones he'd thrown. She nuzzled her head into him, breathing in the scent. Fangs teased along his skin, testing it, wondering where she would bite him this time. Should she make her mark more firm, deepen it? Or leave a mark that will heal, and simply relish in the taste of his blood? She had all time to figure this out though. All the time in the world.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread