blood bound
[html]
sing, sing unto me the pleasure and pain

reveal to me the reasons my love's not in vain

Word Count → 228 :: Wasn't sure when this should be dated (like after she first came back in Feb or nowish) so I left it extremely vague. xD

It was late, and Vesper wanted nothing more than to push through the pelt flap at the entrance to her den and sleep. Her paws were sore from traveling, but she had to push herself a bit further, skirting the edges of the limestone caverns to the other side. Rocks flipped under her feet as she moved, and a breath of wind carried the scent of rabbits grazing in the twilight. She contemplated capturing one as an offering, but her Aquila could hunt for himself, and he would appreciate words rather than a meal. Or so she reasoned as an excuse; honestly, the Optio didn’t know if she’d be able to capture one in her exhausted state.

The coywolf finally stepped around to the entrance of Ezekiel’s den, her small body shadowed as she stepped into the mouth of the main cave tunnel. Her coal-tipped tail swung low against her hocks, and she tried to organize her thoughts so that her report wouldn’t be a jumble of words. News of the northern wolf pack could not be ignored, but she might as well report the change of leadership in Ichika as well. Her good relations with the leaders might not result in an alliance, but at least Inferni wouldn’t have to fear aggression.

She took a breath, adopting better posture than tired slumping, and called out Ezekiel’s name.

vesper lupus by me; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vescute-box {}
.vescute {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.vescute .words {font-size:37px; font-family: 'Reenie Beanie'; line-height:20px; padding:10px; text-align:center;}
.vescute p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vescute p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vescute .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vescute p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.vescute b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread