Trust
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Shandom moved closer, and Terra's tail thumped happily. It might not have been under the best of circumstances, but she still enjoyed being around the older wolf. He knew so much that she didn't, even if they were both as ignorant as rocks about luperci. Terra nodded her head, knowing that she was lucky to have survived after trespassing. She really didn't remember what had happened, just that she'd been sure she was going to die, and that there had been a lot of anger. It wasn't very reassuring for her.

Terra shook her head at his question. As soon as the dawn rises tomorrow I'm out of here. I can't stay in a pack I've trespassed on. Not to mention the promise I made. She didn't explain the promise, a little embarrassed about the heated promise she'd made while hormones had still been running her body. Terra had to wonder if he'd even want to see her again after this. Shandom's assurance that no one in the pack would harm her was met with a snort. Tell that to Augustus. He'll tear my throat out if he finds me.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread