Trust
[html]
WC: 347

Shandom sighed and shook his head at the girl, his expression a mingled one of concern, pity, and slight disappointment. Terra knew the dangers of trespassing - it was something that was just inherent in their species - and yet she continued to do so in such a grevious way. And upon New Dawn, no less! The Gamma did not fault Augustus for his apparently harsh behavior at the borders: the Epsilon was charged with protecting and guarding the rather private pack from outsiders, and he probably did just that. The young male might have a long way to go in terms of learning to speak appropriately, and not quite be so brash, but the alabaster male had never had any negative experiences with the man. Perhaps he would seek him out later, and the pair would talk: regardless, it was not important now. His young Court friend was injured, and Shandom cared for her, even if she were not pack family. He did not so readily abandon the bonds of friendship.

The male sat, keeping his posture dominant as properly befit his position. Dark eyes regarded Terra quietly for several silent moments as his tail swished with slight agitation behind him: this female was an enigma. You should not leave until you are entirely healthy and able to do so, Terra, he eventually spoke. I understand this must be uncomfortable for you - we are a wolf pack, and there are some prejudices here, for reasons I cannot understand - but your safety is of utmost importance. But if you do find it necessary to leave, please take care on your return to the Court. I cannot imagine the King will be happy to hear of your injuries and how you acquired them, but it would not do for you to die on your way back home. A slight smile ghosted across his lips before he readopted a more serious facade. But Augustus was merely doing his job. He is our pack's Epsilon, and it is his duty to protect us from outsiders. You are, of course, not malicious - I assume? - but he, and we, cannot make exceptions. Surely, you understand this. Shandom begged her with his eyes, though his voice was calmly neutral: he wanted the girl to understand.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread