Trust
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Seeing the worry in Shandom's eyes Terra immediately pulled herself up, pretending that she didn't feel any pain from the slight maneuver. She was fine, she was strong. Terra could take care of herself, had for a long time. She smiled up at Shandom, trying to show that there was no need for him to worry. She never wanted that. Terra was self reliant, never having relied on anyone to help her, living on her own at far too young an age. Her tail twitched slightly as Shandom spoke, drinking it in.

I would never harm your pack Shandom. You're still my friend. Prejudices there might be, something Terra didn't understand, but he was happy there, and that was what counted with Terra. His words about her being uncomfortable in a wolf pack had Terra shifting around, grinning mockingly. Me being a pure coyote of course I find it uncomfortable. All these horrid wolves, planning to do me in. Her eyes twinkled with mischief, a gentle reminder that while she might be part coyote, half of her was wolf. She had a foot in both worlds, and enjoyed it.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread