Trust
[html]
WC: xx

He watched Terra get up, and immediately felt guilty. No, Terra, please, the white Gamma encouraged, shaking his large head and looking at her with the same expression of sadness, pity, and slight confusion. Don't stand. Your body needs time to heal, my little friend. It was strange of the ginger female to be so relaxed around pain, so unafraid of death - and yet here she was in a wolf pack, and one that was rather reclusive and peaceful at that, and she was blatantly terrified! Shandom couldn't understand it. What was so awful about New Dawn? What had his comrades done besides seek a life that mirrored the old ways as closely as possible?

But his lips twisted into the familiar smile that often marked his face, and the man became handsome again instead of worried. I'm glad you're not intersted in hurting us. Really, Terra, we're harmless - I hope you won't tell the Court otherwise. Plus, coyotes aren't that bad. I don't have a problem with them, at least. Most wolves here don't, we just choose to live separately. Even as the words came out of his mouth they sounded funny: Shandom wasn't sure whether or not he liked them, and inward shame nearly boiled to the forefront before it could be adequately suppressed. Regardless, I'd just like you to come out of this safe and alive. I can't believe you survived it, anyway.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread