Trust
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

As soon as she was up she regretted it. Not only did it hurt to do so, the action that was supposed to help convince Shandom that she wasn't as badly injured as he worried only made him even more upset. Terra licked his chin gently before settling back down on the ground. I know. I'll be fine, really. She was just tired and hurting a lot. It would go away. Then she could come and bug Shandom again, prove that all his worrying had been for naught.

Terra stared at Shandom curiously as the old wolf continued to try and defend his pack, explaining that they had no problems with coyotes. Right. So your pack just happens to dislike me, and it has nothing to do with me being part coyote. Terra snorted before settling down deeper into the den, exhaustion starting to show in her eyes. She kept herself strong, not wanting Shandom to leave or appear weak in a group that could easily kill her. I always survive. Her voice was matter of fact, brushing off the cougar as just another brush with death in her life. In Terra's case, it truly was, having too many encounters with death.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread