Trust
[html]
wrap up? sorry i totally blanked on this Sad WC: 262

Shandom sighed, worry etched in his aging eyes as he looked at the Court girl. She was so young and so unafraid of life and the inevitable consequence of death: what would she do when something larger than her caught up and decided she was too much of a nuisance to survive? Terra had been lucky so far, and surviving a cougar was no small feat, but there were cruel wolves in the world. Cruel coyotes, too. The world in general was a mean and torn up place, and it was nothing to be tampered with so lightly as the golden coyote did.

He didn't know how to articulate properly that his pack didn't dislike her because of her coyote heritage; it was more than likely the animosity was born from trespassing, or perhaps an improper show of respect. Nobody in the pack was unduly intolerant of another race, though Shandom knew he was perhaps a bit harsher than the rest when it came to the ideas of hierarchy. But he would never treat another canine differently for their species - it didn't make sense to him. Especially not in a world like this. And so the Gamma sighed deeply and shook his head, still unsure what to say to the girl. I see we are going to disagree. I assure you though, Terra, if we disliked you we would not offer your harbor while you heal.

The Gamma sighed and looked outside, delicate nares twitching as he scented a nearly rabbit. Have you eaten? I can bring you something, if you'd like.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread