Trust
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

It seemed Terra wasn't going to win. Shandom seemed determined to be worried no matter how hard she tried to lighten the matter. Or maybe if she'd decided to overact, playing on his sympathies. Then he would have just discounted it as foolish youth working for attention. That might have been better than pretending it wasn't hurting. He seemed to think she wasn't taking this seriously. She was, just didn't want him to. After all, there wasn't much Shandom could do about it. It was best if he didn't worry.

He did have a point. Terra had no idea why they were letting her stay. She just knew she wasn't safe and had to leave as fast as possible. She wouldn't be able to relax until she was out of the pack. Even being on neutral grounds would make her feel more safe than knowing that there were those just waiting outside, ready to tear apart the weakened coyote. The offer of food immediately brightened Terra up. Her tail thumped at the thought before she realized that probably wasn't persuasive. I'd love that! I mean-I'm starving, haven't eaten for days. So weak! Terra twisted her head, doing her best to look as pathetically starved as possible.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread