Get Me Out of Here
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Glancing up from the meat that she was slowly consuming Terra immediately braced herself. Her body eased with tension as Trent managed to not bump into her. That would have been very painful. Being caught eating out of the food storage was embarrassing, of course, but she couldn't hunt. A fact that she'd prefer to keep to herself for as long as possible. The hunting lessons Frodo had given her was useful, allowing Terra to catch rabbits now, but not even a slow rabbit could be caught by her in this condition. At least it appeared that he wasn't bringing food, but had come to raid it as well.

Grinning her tail wagged softly behind her. Trent. It's good to see you. Joining me on a food raid I see. Put that way it placed both of them in the same boat, making them co-conspirators to keep others from discovering their little secret. It also eased some of Terra's displeasure at having to resort to this, able to pretend that she was thieving from a pack (not her own of course) instead of being forced to rely on the pack's generosity to keep her alive.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread