Get Me Out of Here
[html]
ooc here · table by Alli!

Trent felt rather embarrassed to have run into Terra here, as it was obvious that he was looking for food. Why else was he here? He couldn't use the excuse of bringing food here, because he had nothing with him that he could contribute. Suddenly Trent felt rather guilty for being such a mooch, and having the others make up for his suck-arse hunting. Luckily Terra didn't seem too bothered by his presence, and she certainly wasn't waving a belittling finger in front of his face and telling him he needed to hunt his own food rather than taking from the pack's caches.

"I was, uh, just checking what was here." He tried to make it sound natural, but horribly failed at doing so. "I mean, in case I wanted to contribute something, so I know what we need." It sounded slightly more confident this time, although the guilty expression on his face was enough to prove that the coywolf hadn't really meant to contribute a thing.

As Trent wasn't a wolf with an eye for detail, he still didn't notice the wounds on her legs, his eyes trained mostly on the ground and occasionally shifting to her face. "But, uh, while I'm here..." Maybe a snack would be nice... He could hunt something and contribute again later. Maybe with Terra.

<style type="text/css">
.trentfeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#735245; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.trentfeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.trentfeb1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.trentfeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:600px;background-color:#1b0100; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BxMZH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 123px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f301b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread