I know promises fade away
[html]
[/html]Vesper surprised Tayui for a second time when she came to an abrupt stop. Tayui flinched, but then thried to smooth out her emotions. She didn’t like appearing flustered and out of control since calmness was one of the few emotions she had been trying to cultivate since her time in Jaded Shadows. It might not have been going as well as she’d liked.

Even though Vesper replied saying that everything was fine, Tayui wondered if it really was. She seemed a little off in comparison to when she’d met her last – and also smelled quite strongly of Inferni. She had noticed it during their last meeting wih Sequoia, but only now realized how strongly the scent clung to the coyote’s fur. Certainly Tayui was not too close to their borders? She didn’t want to get Jazper’s pack in trouble with Inferni.

“Eris happened to me,” she replied with a flick of her ear. “I left the main groups to find her, so I’m not sure what happened to everyone else. I haven’t dared venture anywhere near Salsola since then.” Tayui wasn't stupid and knew that now, after finally bringing the fight to Eris' doorstep, she could never return. Even though she had thought Eris would be hunting for her after she let one of the wolf's daughters die, strangely, nothing had come of it. This time, she was not so fortunate. She could never return to Drifter Bay.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread