I know promises fade away
[html]
sing, sing unto me the pleasure and pain

reveal to me the reasons my love's not in vain

Word Count → 182

Vesper smirked as the older woman chuckled. She had felt the brunt of Inferni’s reputation through little more than dirty glares, luckily, but she only had to think of the disaster that had happened at the borders for the crooked grin to fade from her face. It infuriated her that others turned upon the coyote clan while there were worse monsters lurking just west of them, but all she could do was continue to do her work as a missionary of sorts, allowing others to form a second opinion. After all, Zalen regarded Inferni as a threat before, but Myri and Ves had changed his mind even if wariness was still healthy between the two groups.

She smiled faintly and turned her nose north. “One of her granddaughters told me a little history she’d gathered from Kaena. It amazes me how Inferni’s survived through all of the wars and changes in leadership, but I believe we will continue to survive and evolve. I like to think we don’t completely consist of vicious coyotes.” Her teeth flashed teasingly. “Some of them are cute.”

vesper lupus by me; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vescute-box {}
.vescute {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.vescute .words {font-size:37px; font-family: 'Reenie Beanie'; line-height:20px; padding:10px; text-align:center;}
.vescute p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vescute p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vescute .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vescute p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.vescute b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread