Foster
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alex+Brush);</style>
Regner Vilhelmsen
Check my vitals signs and know i'm still alive
Word Count :: 302

Regner winced when the wounded wolf seemed to flinch away from the noise he made. Regner had been so used to the wolf being unconscious that he had forgotten to be careful of the noise he made. The wolf seemed confused and Regner spoke again, this time keeping his voice to a quiet whisper, "Opium will take away any pain you feel, but it will leave you confused and disorientated, though I have been told that it is somewhat pleasant. If you want some just ask me." Regner quietly bustles around the room, gathering up some of the supplies he had stored there while the wounded wolf was present.

"How is your memory? Can you remember your name? How you were injured?" Regner questioned, still speaking quietly, as he gathered up his equipment. Finally reequipped Regner returned to the bedside, gazing a concenred eye over the wolf's injuries.

"I will need to check the wounds that bled, see how the stitches are," he murmured, gazing at the bandages which were stained red. The bleeding to her skull was hopefully something minor and it wouldn’t be the first time her unconscious movements had opened the stitches on her shoulder if that was indeed what had caused the bleeding there this time. What worried him the most was her neck wound, the positioning of which had made it impossible for him to stitch the wound up and which had been bleeding pretty much freely, with little Regner could do for the wound other than clean it and wrap it tightly.

Regner reached out a hand towards her and then hesitated, realising the woman might be less inclined to have him working over her now that she was awake. "May I?" he questioned gently, gesturing towards the red stained bandaged to make his intentions clear.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Regner .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Regner p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Regner b {font-family:verdana; color:#5b5c5a; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Regner {background-color:#f1f1ee; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#95a2a7; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4092/atab1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a5b8c0; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Regner .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alex Brush; color:#5b5c5a; font-size:62px; text-shadow:#bababa 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Regner .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#78828a; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#bababa 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 20px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_Regner .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#6e6e6d; font-size:9px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread