Old Open Characters Advertisements
[html]
Rose's & Jace's Adoptions!

IMPORTANT! Your welcome to ask me about any questions about my characters and their descriptions as well as any potential edits. I am willing to work out changes in the characters themselves if you have ideas for them, but all changes must be approved. Also if you disappear (For a long period of time without notice), I shall reclaim the character and adopt them out again.

For existing members: PM this account.
For newcomers: Email me at perfect83@hotmail.co.uk.

ALL CHARACTERS WILL BE GIVEN AN AVATAR, SIGNITURE AND ONE OR TWO TABLES ON ADOPTION

Ezio Soldato (Click name for appearance)

DOB- August 6th 2010

Heritage- 100 % Italian Wolf

Family- Austral Family

Gender- Male

History- Born from rape between past mates, he was corupted from the start. Often beaten by his father and showed no sympathy from his mother. When his mother ran, he followed, hoping that it was his fathers presance that forced her to shun him.

Appearace- Ezio is a white-silver colour on his body legs and ears, but a dark grey colour on his face, throat and chest. In Optime for his dark grey hair is cut short and rough, he reaches 7 foot when fully upright.

Personality- Ezio is a dark soul. His past is too burdened for him to be a cheerful child. He is nowhere as corupted as his father, but again he is not as hidden as his mother. He simply cannot stop himself when he does wrong, it's a reflex. He is quite likely to hurt someone by accident.

Other- Ezio is free to go anywhere.

Isla Austral (Click name for appearance)

DOB- Feb 9th 2009

Heritage- 50 % Italian Wolf, 50 % Iberian Wolf, Luperci Ortus

Family- Austral Family

Gender- Female

History- Born the youngest alongside her brothers Leon and Arena in Santander, after their older brother left not knowing about them. In her fifteenth month she was out walking near the packlands when she was attacked by a lone male, who's only intention was to get it on with her, Arena saved her and killed the loner. This episode didn't faze the head strong Spaniard, who returned home. (You may bulk this up on adoption).

Appearace- She is a cocoa colour all over with bright blue eyes and a heart shaped scar on her left hind leg, given to her by a creepy loner. Reaching 6.8 in optime form, her long blacky brown hair falls in deep curls and she retains a curvy, tempting body shape in each form.

Personality- Isla is a headstrong, stubborn, but caring girl. Despite being the youngest she was always asserting her power over her brothers, but her loud mouth got her into trouble sometimes and still does. She is very sassy, yet isn't afraid to get mucky.

Other- She is free to go anywhere. NOTE- She has never met her brother J'adore but has heard of him and probably would recognise him by very faint scent. Her tallado encanto (Carved Charm, see Austral wiki for details) is a Cobra Snake.

Arena Austral (Click name for appearance)

DOB- Feb 9th 2009

Heritage- 50 % Italian Wolf, 50 % Iberian Wolf, Luperci Ortus

Family- Austral Family

Gender- Male

History- Born eldest of his litter and largest, though he did not stay that way as his brother Leon surpassed him. He was known in his youth to be a little protective ofhis younger siblings and always thought he knew better, thugh this had dulled inhis adulthood, it still surfaces every so often. He once saved his sister from a loner creep, which proved himself a good fighter. (You may bulk this up on adoption).

Appearace- He is a tan brown colour all over with grey ear rims, a grey snout and a grey sock on his hind right paw. There is a stylised Spanish flag on his left arm. His left eye is red and his right eye is gold. He is an inch short of his brother, J'adore, standing tall at 7 foot. His hair is shaggy and hangs down to his eye line, in rich shades of dark brown.

Personality- He thinks he knows everything, but in a good way. He means well and only wants the best for everybody. While being a pacifist he is a decent fighter.

Other- He is free to go anywhere. NOTE- He has never met her brother J'adore but has heard of him and probably would recognise him by very faint scent. His tallado encanto (Carved Charm, see Austral wiki for details) is a Cat.

CREATE AND AUSTRAL

I was thinking and I supposed it would be plausable for J'adore to have other un-named family members. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins are all avalible to create a appearance, personality and history for. There are some loose guidelines which will be discussed if you PM me about creating a family member Big Grin. There is also the potential for someone to bring in Jandro Austral.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#000000;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:497px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#261414; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:495px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#ffffff; border:1px solid #261414; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:495px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:95%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread