Old Open Characters Advertisements
[html]

AMATA SADIRA

Birthdate: April 7, 2009

On-Board Family: Mother Savina Marino & father Kansas Sadira. Siblings Cambria Marino, Gotham Phoenix, Silvano Sadira & Artemis Marino.

Personality: Amata is a confident and kind wolf, skilled in the healing arts. She loves her family deeply and always has a deep desire to help others. She has been hurt by a man in her past and so can be wary around males who take an interest in her.

Helpful Links: Profile. Post Log. Marino Family Tree.

Changes: I am willing to discuss minor changes to her personality, but she has been played quite a bit so her core values and morals will stay intact.

Involvement: Amata will remain in Crimson Dreams.

PARKER SADIRA

Birthdate: March 26, 2010

On-Board Family: Mother Savina Marino & father Kansas Sadira. Siblings Cambria Marino, Gotham Phoenix, Silvano Sadira & Artemis Marino.

Personality: Despite her quiet nature, Parker is a very happy and bubbly girl. She's always been referred to as her mother's "sunshine girl". At just a little over a year old, there is still much that Parker has to learn and explore.

Helpful Links: Profile. Post Log. Marino Family Tree.

Changes: I am willing to discuss minor changes to her personality, though I would like her to stay mostly the same.

Involvement: Parker will remain in Crimson Dreams.

CONTACT

About & Contact: If you are interested in any of these characters, please private message Savina Marino. You can also reach me by AIM (xdraconislupus). If you are not a member of 'Souls and do not have any instant messenger service, please email me at tarwolfnxd@yahoo.com">starwolfnxd@yahoo.com Smile

I reserve the right to reclaim any characters that are dropped or if the player disappears from the board.

<style type="text/css">
.ERINADOPTME b {font-weight:bold; color:#076089; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ERINADOPTME-ooc {font-style:bold; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:25px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.ERINADOPTME p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ERINADOPTME {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#83c2df; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dopt03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:center; text-align: justify;}
.ERINADOPTME a:link, .ERINADOPTME a:visited {
color:#155282; text-decoration:none; }
.ERINADOPTME-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.ERINADOPTME-line1 {width:496px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1c5c79; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread