Old Open Characters Advertisements
[html]Adopt an Aatte!

Contact: Please contact me through PM on Soran Aatte’s profile, alternatively you are very welcome to email me at glass_and_black_roses@hotmail.com, though if you are a current member I would prefer that you contact me by PM. I am very willing to discuss any changes/ ideas for them, also I am willing for these to played as one character with the other as an NPC, or to be adopted separately. ALSO please note that if you drop the character or disappear from the face of the ‘Souls world I reserve the right to reclaim them and put them up for adoption again (of course if there is a serious reason for going missing then everything can be discussed). Also please do not pick them up just to kill them a week later, I am open to many plot ideas though, feel free to PM me if you have an idea for one of them! Smile Also if you would like anymore information on them (history etc.), feel free to PM me.

Flavian Aatte
Birthdate: 20th March 2010
Family on-board: Soran Aatte, Rain Aatte, Kiwi Aatte, Haven Aatte, Mati Church, Robin Aatte, Linden Aatte and Felicity Chance.
Preferred pack: None, though I would like him to swing by CD, even if it's just a quick stop, to say hi to his mum.
Description:
Soran and Pavle Itzal’s son, Florence's twin brother, born in the same litter as Kiwi and Rain, Soran's youngest litter. Physically there is no real restriction on this character, I generally envision him being fairly big as both his mom and dad are very tall wolves. I have made sure not to mention his pelt colour so that is up to you, however I do insist that he has green eyes like his mother, he would also have a piercing or tattoo as that is the custom of the pack he was born into, however that can be discussed. Personality wise I again have left him open, he is very close to his twin sister Florence, the pair of them seeming to be able to know what the other is thinking. Their mother has raised them to have a respect for all living things and to have good manners, but other than that that’s it. He has a good relationship with Soran, his mother.

Florence Itzal
Birthdate: 20th March 2010
Family on-board: Soran Aatte, Rain Aatte, Kiwi Aatte, Haven Aatte, Mati Church, Robin Aatte, Linden Aatte and Felicity Chance.
Preferred pack: None, though again I would like it if she came by CD, even if it's just once, to say hi to her mum.
Description:
Soran and Pavle Itzal’s daughter, Flavian’s twin sister, born in the same litter as Kiwi and Rain, Soran's youngest litter. Physically there is no real restriction on this character, I generally envision her being fairly big as both her mom and dad are very tall wolves. Again I have never mentioned her pelt colour so feel free to do whatever you want, be aware though that the siblings from the same litter are both black like their mother. Again however I do insist that she has green eyes like her mother, again she would also have a piercing or tattoo as that is the custom of the pack she was born into, however that can be discussed (ie. She had a piercing but took it out and now it’s healed up). Personality wise I again have left her open, as I said before the twins are very close, the pair of them seeming to be able to know what the other is thinking. Their mother has raised them to have a respect for all living things and to have good manners, but other than that that’s it. She has a good relationship with Soran, her mother.

<style type="text/css">
/* SA DISABLE SIGNATURES HURRRR */
.signature {display:none}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread