Old Open Characters Advertisements
[html]

Raze's Adoptions

[PM]
[Email]
[AIM]

If you are interested in any of these characters, PM me! If you are not already a member of 'Souls, I would probably check my AIM sooner than I would check my email, but personal messaging remains the single best way to contact me.

I would love to discuss the plans you have with the character (plots, how you interpret their personality), and through PM I can also give you an idea of how I see them. However, I am open to changes so long as they don't go totally against the character!

I will reclaim the characters to be re-adopted out if you drop them or fall inactive.

Characters come with a ton of goodies, mainly the right to bother me for tables and stuff! Keep a look out for avatars and drawings to come.

Marcel Moineau

Male, < 5 years (DOB: March 23, 2007), 100% C. lupus lycaon, Luperci Verto

Appearance

Dark fur, possibly greying with age. Bright orange eyes. Gruesome scar across face.

Personality

Marcel is a dark creature who obsesses over power and dominance. He is not truly evil so much as suffering delusions of grandeur. He feels like he has a right to everything in the world, the ability to do whatever and whomever he wishes. He can be charismatic, in a way, and enjoys thrills and games and simple pleasures such as indulging in various substances. Mostly, he is a sly and slimy creature who believes he is like a god.

History

Early life is up to the player. At one point, Marcel raped a coyote named Winter, which resulted in his two daughters. He returned, killing Winter, and snatched Sparrow away to his pack of raiders (after failing to charm Vesper into following him). Since then, he has turned luperci following a tryst with a pack female, fathered other children, and abused Sparrow (emotionally, possibly physically or sexually depending on what player is comfortable with).

Sparrow

Female, 2 years (DOB: October 28, 2009), 50% C. lupus lycaon 50% C. latrans thamnos, Luperci Verto

Appearance

Up to player. Possible inspiration can be drawn from sparrow pluamge!

Personality

Up to player. She was dependent and timid as a child, and Marcel's likely abuse could cause her to turn out different ways. She's unlikely to be psychologically sound, though she can definitely be played as healing if she managed to escape her father.

History

Sparrow is the weaker sister of the Marcel-Winter litter, and she clung to her mother while Vesper grew more independent. After their mother was killed, Sparrow was coaxed by Marcel into following him. Since then, she joined Marcel's pack and was abused by him (emotionally, possibly physically or sexually depending on what player is comfortable with). She could still travel with him, have been sent out on a "mission" by him, or have escaped.

____ Moineau

Male, ~ 1 year (DOB: March 3, 2011), 50% C. lupus lycaon 50% C. lupus familiaris, Luperci Ortus

Appearance

Up to player. Species can also be altered.

Personality

Up to player. Likely very normal, if a bit starved for parental affection. He had a more-or-less normal childhood, so he's likely to be a wild and crazy teen.

History

He is Marcel's son, a product of a consensual one-night-stand. His mother died of illness shortly after he was born, and so he was placed with foster parents, but Marcel taught him various life lessons such as how to hunt. He likely lived with Marcel's pack for a while before leaving to sate wanderlust, but all of these details are up to the player.

Note

I will not reclaim this character if he is dropped, as there is a lot of freedom in creating him. People can feel free to create his littermates or other half-siblings to Vesper within reason; I'd like to know about them, of course!

Keep an eye out for a relation of Levent Kartal!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread