Old Open Characters Advertisements
[html]

Rosie’s Open Characters
Information

First off! Thank you Sie for this table, as I have jacked it from you. Smile
If you’re interested in any of these characters, please PM me! It’s probably the fastest and easiest way to get hold of me for ‘Souls related topics, though I am also available via AIM on some occasions. For those of you who are not currently ‘Souls members, please use AIM. On another note, most of these characters have extremely extensive backstories that are not changeable. While this does limit some creativity, it also gives you a wealth of information from which to work. I’m also always available to answer any questions you might have about these characters and filled with potential plot ideas if you ever hit the dreaded writer’s block. I would also like to thank Sky for the wonderful images you see below. <3 She is the best, and I owe her my soul and cookies.

Characters

Name: Halaki Qi’Vaex

Description: The younger son of Shandom Qi’Vaex and Keliyya Dawnsinger-Qi’Vaex, Halaki is the figurehead (but not true) leader of his siblings. He is a rather large, predominantly whitish wolf with dark gold eyes. His back is patterned much like a timber wolf, with some grays, blacks, and browns bleeding into the rest of his pale fur. On his chest is a small sliver of white; that is the only varying color on his body. Halaki is very muscular and bulky from his intensive training. As a child, he was smaller and skinnier than normal, so he works very hard to not return to that state. Personality wise, he is of average intelligence. He relies on brute strength to get his way, and he always wants to get his way. However, despite his lack of above average smarts, Halaki is a natural born leader. Wolves of a certain (read: unpleasant) demeanor flock to him, and he enjoys the attention. He harbors great bitterness towards his mother and father. Halaki is also in love with his siblings, Twensu and Zeneca. With them, he shows his softer, slightly gentler side. It is up to the RPer whether or not (s)he is a Luperci.

Bio: Here

Name: Twensu Qi’Vaex

Description: The older son of Shandom Qi’Vaex and Keliyya Dawnsinger-Qi’Vaex, Twensu is the true leader of his three siblings. Slightly smaller than Halaki, Twensu is dark, with some lighter streaks in his fur. His eyes are identical to Halaki’s. He chooses his words extremely carefully and does not speak much; however, this is not an indicator of his intelligence. Twensu is terrifyingly brilliant, especially militarily; he is able to use the natural nature of wolves in order to best produce the results he desires. With the exception of his siblings, Twensu has no emotional connection to any other wolf and is unable to have one. His nature is cold and extremely calculating, and this is the demeanor he projects to everyone around him. When he is with his siblings, though, Twensu softens a bit. He is able to laugh and joke to some degree, though Halaki and Zeneca often tease him for having a bit of a stick up his butt. He is in love with his two siblings as well. It is up to the RPer whether or not (s)he is a Luperci.

Bio: Here

Name: Zeneca Qi’Vaex

Description: The only daughter of Shandom Qi’Vaex and Keliyya Dawnsinger-Qi’Vaex, Zeneca Qi’Vaex is an unstable killer. Trained to fight by Linquilea de la Rosesanglante, the petite blonde wolf is absolutely heartless. Zeneca takes after her biological mother in that she is very soft of mind and easily manipulated; because of this, Halaki and Twensu guard her fiercely to prevent anyone from taking advantage of her. However, out of her siblings Zeneca is the most lethal fighter. She knows tricks her brothers do not; therefore, she becomes frantic when they enter fights without her. When with her brothers, she is sweet and docile – clearly the subordinate of the three. It is up to the RPer whether or not (s)he is a Luperci.

Name: Odin Qi’Vaex

Description: Odin is the younger son of Xydia and Farax Qi'Vaex, as well as the only biological sibling of Shandom Qi'Vaex-Nightslayer, though he grew up along Linquilea Yae. Like his brother, Odin is very pale; however, he is slightly darker than Shandom. Despite an illustrious heritage, Odin is very much a free spirited, independent, wistful dreamer type. He is fascinated by astrology and other such ways of telling the future. Odin is also unusually perceptive and often sees a wolf for what they truly are. It is up to the RPer whether or not (s)he is a Luperci.

Note: While Odin does have some backstory, it is not as extensive as Zeneca, Halaki, or Twensu. There is lots of leeway for the RPer to decide what his life was like, and I'd also be open to some personality changes/additions!

In addition to these characters, there are also some lesser characters available that I haven't written here. If you are at all interested in Shandom's back story and would like to play a character involved (but not listed here), just shoot me a PM!
<style>
.openchars .fright { margin:0 2px; padding:4px; float:right; }
openchars li {margin:10px 0;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread