Old Open Characters Advertisements
[html]
J's Adoption Asylum
About & Contact
I would like to inform you of what you just stumbled upon. This here, right below this introduction is a cave that has many chambers. These many chambers that you wander into will take you into the eyes and ears of another being all together. Freaks of all types come from these chambers, and they are looking to manifest themselves into the innocent minds of you, the crazies that want to adopt them. Welcome to J's cave of the deranged. We serve characters big and small. Now, with no further ado, let's get on with the freaking show.
For current 'Souls players, I prefer that you contact me through Private Message on PANDA BEHR account. For non-Souls players, feel free to email me at "Jacobymayownyou@yahoo.com" or drop me an AIM IM at (Jacobymayownyou). When you contact me, I will tell you the conditions in which you may adopt each character that is put up for adoption. Be aware that characters come with conditions upon adoption in which I will give you when you contact me. Note to adopters: I have the right to reclaim any of these character upon my request or your disappearance.

Krystalle Horzana

Krystalle is an original character that has ties with one of my current characters by the name of Mars Bartholomew Russo/Cubbins. She was previously played. Krystalle includes: avvies and tables + more. Here is a graphics log.

Name: Krystalle Horzana

Heritage: 50% Australian Shepherd dog x 30% German Shepherd dog x 20% Red Wolf

On-Board Family: n/a

Appearance: sable base color, white collar pattern all the way around her neck that fans out on her chest but ends there. Some darker brown marks on each side of muzzle, white stripe around nose and up on face with brown freckles lining her muzzle. Some small dark brown places on her scruff. She's sturdy, medium sized dog-woman. She has bright pink eyes (not magenta, they are much lighter than that.) and she has no tail. Both of her ears are constantly floppy. She has a white nose with a pink dot on the left corner, paw pads are all white. (Piercings and tattoos are up to the player) She wears clothes that Bartholomew and Mars made for her, them being a leather jacket with studs coming from various places, some green plaid kilt, and a black collar with studs pushed through it.

Reference photo
Pelt reference
Optime form hair reference
Optime form Reference

History: More history can be found HERE ---Note: in May of 2010 she had a litter of three pups, one stillborn and two living, with Mars Bartholomew Russo

Personality: View profile please.

CURRENT ADOPTION STATUS:TOP PRIORITY ADOPTION!!

Edge Kayion/Cubbins

Edge is an original character that is the half-brother of Mars Bartholomew Russo. Edge includes: avvies and tables, 1 premade banner, signatures, and the right to bug me for new shit..

Name: Edge Kayion/Cubbins [male]

Heritage: 100% Alaskan Husky

On-Board Family: Half brother: Mars Bartholomew Russo

Appearance: Agouti and white with some silver accents on his face and his sides. Normal husky pattern really. He has one brown eye and then the other one is orange and green. He has a red collar that he wears all the time. He is muscular, well toned, and in his optime form he is 6'8'' and around 170 pounds.

Reference photo

History: He lived in Fresno for all of his life until he left. He was alpha at some point in the husky pack, but got overthrown by one of his sister's suitors. He was banished from the pack and found his way here with his brother, David, whom he uses as a slave of sorts. He always used to torture Mars so him and mars don't get along.

Personality: he's a douchebag to the highest degree. He thinks he's the shit because his mother always favored him. He's headstrong, arrogant, and rather violent when he doesn't get his way. He's slightly sensitive to women, but just normally wants sex from them. He normally lines up women and makes sure that they get pregnant so he has a lot of children running around. He's a manwhore, and isn't afraid of raping someone. He's bisexual, but is always dominate in relations. He also is strongly fond of women. He's also pretty abusive to his brothers.

CURRENT ADOPTION STATUS: AVAILABLE

David Cubbins/Kayion

David is an original character that is the half-brother of Mars Bartholomew Russo. David includes: avvies, tables, 1 premade banner, signatures, and the right to bug me for new shit..

Name: David Kayion/Cubbins [male]

Heritage: 100% Alaskan Husky

On-Board Family: Half brother: Mars Bartholomew Russo

Appearance: Black and white head mask that splits his head in half, white 'collar' marking, black shoulders and 'saddle' that extends to his tail. White tail tip. He has brown eyes with green flecks in them, borderline hazel. He has a lynx tooth necklace that he wears all the time. He is muscular, well toned, and in his optime form he is 6'9'' and around 180 pounds. He has a few scars on his face and on his back, they only are visible when his coat sheds for the summer.

Reference photo

History: He lived in Fresno for all of his life until he left. He was beta at some point in the husky pack, but he caused trouble and left along with the old Alpha of the pack, Edge Kayion. He acts as a slave now, once a proud Beta, a 'Swing' and now he is a little bitch slave.

Personality: David is actually tolerable to be around, he's rather friendly and has a very strong personality under a sad face and a tucked tail. He can be rather dominant at times and he will protect what he stands for when he is alone and fending for himself. He's outgoing when he isn't in the presence of his Alpha, and when around Edge he is silent, unemotional, or just the simple look of extreme sorrow in his face.

CURRENT ADOPTION STATUS: AVAILABLE

COMING SOON

<style>
.j-adoptions { background-color:#797979; width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }

.j-adoptions a:link, .Padfoot-adoptions a:visited { color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration:none; }

.j-adoptions a:hover, .Padfoot-adoptions a:active { color:#DEDEDE; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;}

.j-maintext { text-align:center; text-align: justify; padding:10px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.02em;}

.j-title { font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; color:#3F3F3F; font-size:17px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; background-color:#DADADA; padding:4px 45px 2px 4px; text-align: right; border-bottom:1px solid #000000; border-top:1px solid #000000;}

.j-mtitle { font-family:impact, sans-serif; color:#000000; font-size:28px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:normal; background-color:#434343; padding:10px; text-align: center; }

.j-adoptions b { font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.5pt; font-weight: bold; text-transform:uppercase; word-spacing:2px;}

.j_imgborder { border:1px solid #000000; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:1px; margin:10px; }

.j-menu {margin-bottom:5px;text-align: center; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform: uppercase; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread