Old Open Characters Advertisements
[html]
Gen's Adoptions
About & Contact
For all adoptables: I will provide graphics and avatar art c:

AIM: Anubis Requiem

Or send a private message to Strelein von Rosnete

The Suitors

While a morbid reference to Amnesia: Justine, feel free to construct someone from Isabella's past as someone who wanted to pursue the woman. The only thing I ask is that you do not assume Isabella promised them anything, but sex, trades, and fortune telling are open for interpretation!

ADOPT A VON ROSNETE!

There are several people in Strel's family that would be up for adoption should you chose it. Feel free to pm me, or send me a message on aim, asking about them! Plots open, and what has happened to the family is up to you!

<style>
.gen-adoptions { background-color:#9b82a6; width:96%; border:3px double #250a30; margin:0 auto;}
.genadopt-maintext { text-align:center; text-align: justify; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; color:#250a30; letter-spacing:-.02em;}
.genadopt-title { font-family: verdana, serif; color:#605565; font-size:14px; background-color:#c3b8c7; padding:2px 0px 2px 2px; text-align: center; border-bottom:1px solid #250a30; border-top:1px solid #250a30;}
.genadopt-maintitle { font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color:#351c40; font-size:20px; font-weight:normal; background-color:#6b4d78; padding:10px; text-align: center; }
.gen-adoptions b { font-family:verdana; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.5pt; font-weight: bold; text-transform:uppercase; word-spacing:2px;}
.genadopt_imgborder { border:1px solid #000000; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:1px; margin:10px; }
.genadopt_menu {margin-bottom:5px;text-align: center; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform: uppercase; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread