Standing Strong
Sure. Just assume that Ayasha taught her what she knows?

Fear came from Ayasha for a second, pleasing Amy to see. She still held power, even if not everyone was aware of it. The anger that lashed off the innocent meant nothing to her. Her lips curled, not wanting anyone to ask how she or anyone else she knew was doing. If they were asking that they were prodding for weaknesses. Amy didn't have any that she was going to show off. If Ayasha didn't ask that was actually an improvement. The request to have the favor cashed in held Amy's pause for a moment. She preferred they remained in her debt so she could use them.

Amy did have a good reason to use the favor now though. Ayasha had been in this pack longer than she had. Amy needed that information, be able to navigate with confidence through Anathema. There is a way you can repay me. I'm still rather new to this pack. Tell me everything you know about it. If you're able to help me learn the cave system that would be extremely useful as well. No more wandering around lost for her. The pups were fast asleep again, and Amy stood up, waiting patiently for Ayasha's answer.

Messages In This Thread