[m]You give up your soul til you break down
He gave her an answer and she gave him a frown in reply. But there wasn’t much she thought that she could do. But she still gave a slight cringe at his tone when he explained to her all the blood. Yet there was something off about him. Ayasha watched as Liam got out of the water and shook himself dry. Some of it got on her but she didn’t really care. She was more worried about him.

Her eyes were worried but rather soft as she watched him gather his stuff. She noticed his tight grip on the bone but said nothing. She knew her mate well enough that she knew that he could easily become more irritable. But she did walk over to him and gently put her hand on his arm. ”You can tell me when things are bothering you, Liam.”

She then stayed near him but did step back a couple of steps. She then wanted to talk about pups and her hand went to her necklaces and started to play with them. ”Liam. I’ve been thinking about our discussion about pups and decided that I’d like to try for them. I might not be entirely ready but I think no one is until they have them.” She did try and give him a crooked smile but she very serious about wanting pups soon with him.

Messages In This Thread