[m]You give up your soul til you break down
((Poor kids, they can try all they want but she can't get knocked up until they are both a year and a half. LOL That means she gots to wait til June. LOL At least to get knocked up and actually carry them full term ad be a live birth. LOL))

Yeah. He could tell her, could tell her the butterflies were whispering again, that they were cursing him and screaming at him, that they were egging him on, that they wanted him to start roaming again, start finding more shadow wolves, start finding newer and better ways to kill. He could tell her he was seeing the shadows mocking him from everywhere, especially now that Amy was a part of the pack. His fingers clenched themselves around the bone as he readied to open his mouth and speak.

The next thing he knew, the wind was knocked out of him when she spoke. ”Liam. I’ve been thinking about our discussion about pups and decided that I’d like to try for them. I might not be entirely ready but I think no one is until they have them.” He blinked, making sure that what she had said registered properly to him. She wanted pups now. His mind flashed back to the nightmare he had and he suppressed a shudder. He wouldn't be talking about the almost prophetical nightmare any time soon.

After a moment he spoke, his voice reserved. "Are you sure, Ayasha? There isn't anyone you feel you need to talk to about it before deciding for sure?" He glanced at her before beginning to slide the jeans on, his movements somewhat awkward because of her refusal to release the bone shard and razor knife.

Messages In This Thread