[m]You give up your soul til you break down
[html]

Liam
You are my love and my life, you are my inspiration.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Baby your everything, I ever dreamed of.
Yea, yea.

The way she straddled him felt good and it wasn't long before his 'little buddy' was standing at full attention. He took her hand and slid it between them, nipping at her neck. "Look at what you've gone and done, little one." His voice was husky as he murmured to her, his vocals rich and throaty. He slid his hands down and over her breasts, thumbing the nipples gently. Even though he knew she was his mate, some part of him wanted this to be rough. Rough sex was the way things were supposed to be, him holding her down, her belly pressed into the rough rock, his cock sawing in and out of her wet channel. He wanted to see and taste blood, his and hers. He wanted his claws in her delicate flesh, and her claws digging furrows into his skin.

He blinked away the images of rough sex, reminding himself that this was his Ayasha, and he had to be gentle with her. She was his warrior princess, yes, but she was still a princess, delicate and gentile. He would fulfill his need for rough sex another time. The excitement of sex in the semi-public hotsprings was enough for him. He nipped gently at her neck again, shifting his hips slightly so her next gyration would press his stiff member into her hot, moist canal.

Give me your own special smile, promise you'll never leave me.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Life is so easy, when your beside me.
oh girl.

template by revo; modifications by Becca; lyrics by Chicago. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread