[m]You give up your soul til you break down
[html]

Liam
You are my love and my life, you are my inspiration.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Baby your everything, I ever dreamed of.
Yea, yea.

He growled softly as she nipped at his ear. He thrust his hips up, pushing his stiff member deeper into her body. Her fur was soft and silken, even wet, and he found himself wrapping his hands in her mane, pushing and pulling her body, guiding her sensual gyrations. He buried his nose in her neck, nipping and nibbling, running his tongue along the ridge of her shoulder. She was his and his alone. He would kill any man who ever touched her. (Not that that would keep him from lusting after other females.... )

He could already feel his knot swelling. He didn't want to end it so quick, didn't want to let things finish without knowing she was well satisfied. He slowly pulled her off of him, nipping at her shoulder. Without a word, he guided her to rest her hands where he had been sitting. He traced a hand down her spine, then rubbed a finger over her hot moist entrance. In moments he was sheathing his member inside her again, growling softly at the tight fit. He pushed himself deeply in, his hands gripping her hips. Instinct lead him to bend down and nip at the back of her neck, licking it gently. His hands kneaded her hips, his claws flexing as he restrained himself from getting over rough.

Give me your own special smile, promise you'll never leave me.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Life is so easy, when your beside me.
oh girl.

template by revo; modifications by Becca; lyrics by Chicago. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread