[m]You give up your soul til you break down
[html]

Liam
You are my love and my life, you are my inspiration.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Baby your everything, I ever dreamed of.
Yea, yea.

He grinned as he drew just the reactions he wanted from his woman. His hands tightened on her hips as her slick walls tightened around him and he arched his back, pushing himself in a little deeper. He leaned forward again, biting down on her shoulder as gently as he could. One hand lifted to her mane, his fingers unconsciously tangling in the silken strands of ivory. The other hand wrapped around her, pulling her into him as best as he could.

Maybe he was pulling her hair too hard, or maybe he drew blood from her shoulder with his mouth. He didn't know for sure. All he knew was heat and flame, passion and love. He could hear the soft thuds as his body began thrusting hard, driving the slowly rising knot deeper into her, driving his cock into her tight tunnel. He wanted to hear her do more than whimper, he wanted to hear her howl with pleasure and pain, he wanted her writing in combined agony and joy under him. He could hear the butterflies gleefully muttering, singing the praises of lust, love, and blood. Primal need drew one long deep throaty growl from him as he lifted one leg to rest on the ledge she rested her hands on to drive himself in even deeper.

Give me your own special smile, promise you'll never leave me.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Life is so easy, when your beside me.
oh girl.

template by revo; modifications by Becca; lyrics by Chicago. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread