[m]You give up your soul til you break down
[html]

Liam
You are my love and my life, you are my inspiration.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Baby your everything, I ever dreamed of.
Yea, yea.

Her shouts and the taste of her blood on his lips were enough to drive him over the edge. His growl turned into a combined shout and snarl as he forced his swollen knot into her body one more time. He managed to keep on his feet as his body shuddered against hers, his seed spilling and filling her womb. His breathing was unsteady, soft whines and whimpers as he rotated the two of them so he was sitting with her in his lap, his knot still locked inside of her.

He gently licked the small punctures that still oozed blood, his hands now kneading her lower back in what he hoped would be a soothing massage. The butterflies had subsided, leaving him strangely guilty about hurting her in the haze of lust. One hand trailed up and began combing through the tangles left from their intimate moment. He couldn't bring himself to speak, afraid that she would be upset with him for losing control of himself with her. He knew he would need to seek out the woman who was nearly her twin, the sleeping succubus who had welcomed his roughness. He couldn't afford to loose himself to the need to hurt someone with Ayasha, his pale angel, his pure love.

Give me your own special smile, promise you'll never leave me.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Life is so easy, when your beside me.
oh girl.

template by revo; modifications by Becca; lyrics by Chicago. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread