[m]You give up your soul til you break down
She made a comment about them being rough, and he felt another sharp lance of guilt. He hadn't meant to let it get out of hand. He continued to lap at the small punctures until the bleeding had stopped. His fingers kept gently stroking through her name, slowly combing out the unruly snarls from pulling her mane in the throes of lust. It took him a moment to find his voice. "Sorry, kiddo. I didn't mean to get rough with you. I'm not sure what happened." his voice was soft, tainted with the guilt he felt. He pressed his lips to her neck, hoping she would forgive him.

His knot was slowly softening, and soon it slipped out of her. He lifted her from his lap, setting her on the edge of the hot spring so just her feet dangled into the water. With an easy movement, he lifted his own body from the water. He stood for a moment, then picked up the blanket he had forgotten about earlier when she had startled him. He set it next to her, then kneeled by her, placing his hands on her legs. "Say you'll forgive me for hurting you."

Messages In This Thread